Slide Fish Drifter 32" Surfskate Complete
|Availability:||In stock (3)|
|Delivery time:||1 - 2 Days|
A surfboard out of the water for the streets!
With its wide nose and smooth line, great fun to surf the streets and have everything under control. The graduated kicktail allows sharp pivot turns and hold through slides.
The Fish is a perfect shape for those surfers used to extra volume at the nose of their board. It is a stable board, really enjoyable for those riders looking for a model that enables them to slide and practice tight turns, but also for those improving balance when turning and generating speed.
- Deck Size: 32" x 10.25" / 81.3 x 26 cm
- Wheel Base: 17" / 43.2 cm
- 7 Ply Canadian Maple Deck
- Front Truck: 165 mm Slide Surfskate 3.0 Truck of the Third Generation
- Rear Truck: 165 mm Slide Truck in Classic Style Alu Polished
- Wheels: Slide Surfskate Wheels 66 x 55 mm with 78A Durometer in Black
- Bearings: Slide ABEC 7 Bearings
- Griptape: Clear Sprayed On Grip
|Use For:||Cruiser, City Cruiser, Pumptrack, Bowl, Dancing|
|Board Length:||81.3 cm / 32"|
|Board Width:||26 cm / 10.25"|
|Wheel Base:||17" / 43.2 cm|