Hovland Ram Bi-Level Snowskate
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
|Delivery time:||1 - 2 Days|
The Ram is Hovland’s most versatile snowskate. This skate excels in the park, freeriding and off-piste.
The sub-deck has a medium-to-wide waist for max stability and a wide nose with a tapered tail.
- Core: Poplar
- Glass: Triaxle 690 Fiberglass
- Base: Sintered UHMW base
- ABS Sidewalls
- Steel edge with dampener
- Wrapped Stainless Steel Edges
- Length: 105 cm
- Radius: Secret
- Nose Wide: 15.2 cm
- Waist Wide: 12.7 cm
- Tail Wide: 14.0 cm
- Inserts: 12 inserts with three setup options
The Ram top deck is made of 7-ply hard maple and has high concave and kicks. It comes with EVA foam grip and a leash hole.
- Symmetrical Shape
- Steep nose and tail provide pop and keep your feet in place
- 7 ply Maple construction
- Closed Cell EVA foam grip
- Leash Hole
- Length: 36.75"
- Width: 9.5"
- Truck Base: 17" in the center
- Truck Mounting: 3 multiple truck base options
Single low-pivot steel and composite trucks.
- Sub Deck Made in Taiwan
- Top Deck Made in China
- Harfang Snowskate Trucks
- Telephone Leash with Aluminium Carabiner
- Weight: 3'280 g (exclusive Leash)