The Bubba is new this season and the first powskate from Hovland. Since they started, they’ve wanted to make a snowskate that could handle the deepest powder days. After making various prototypes over the years that were never quite right, they’ve dialed it in with the Bubba.
The Bubba subdeck from Hovland will inspire every powder junkie.
- Core: Poplar
- Glass: Triaxle 690 Fiberglass
- Base: Sintered UHMW base
- ABS Sidewalls
- Steel edge with dampener
- Wrapped Stainless Steel Edges
- Length: 151 cm
- Radius: Secret
- Nose Wide: 23.8 cm
- Waist Wide: 13.9 cm
- Tail Wide: 16.1 cm
- Inserts: 12 inserts with three setup options
The Bubba top deck is made of 7-ply hard maple and has high concave and kicks. It comes with EVA foam grip and a leash hole.
- Symmetrical Shape
- Steep nose and tail provide pop and keep your feet in place
- 7 ply Maple construction
- Closed Cell EVA foam grip
- Leash Hole
- Length: 36"
- Width: 9.5"
- Truck Base: 17" in the center
- Truck Mounting: 3 multiple truck base options
Single low-pivot steel and composite trucks.
- Sub Deck Made in Taiwan
- Hand-made Top Deck in the USA (Denver, Colorado)
- Harfang Snowskate Trucks
- Telephone Leash with Aluminium Carabiner
- Weight: ? g (exclusive Leash)