LY Snow Topographic 35" Bi-Level Snowskate
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
The Topographic 35" snowskates is a versatile all-mountain ripper. Slash powder, rip groomers, hitting the park and anything in between. Whether it’s your first time on a snowskate or you have been riding one for years, our snowskates will put a smile on your face all winter long.
Symmetrical sub deck has a flat camber profile underfoot with early rise tip and tail for all mountain versatility and float in powder while still providing edge hold on hardpack. Featuring a vertically laminated bamboo core that is wrapped in bi-axial fibreglass, this sub-deck will provide maximum pop and torsional stiffness with minimum weight.
Early rise: slight rocker in the tip and tail allows for a smoother ride over rough terrain & less edge-catching in variable conditions.
- Core: Vertically laminated bamboo & bi-axial fiberglass provide strength and durability
- Top Sheet: Pre-cured bi-axial fiberglass with sublimated graphic
- Base: Sintered UHMW base
- ABS Sidewalls
- UHMW Tip Protectors
- Steel edge with dampener
- Stainless steel hardware inserts
- Length: 101 cm
- Radius: 5.5 m
- Waist Wide: 12.4 cm
- Nose and Tail Wide: 15.5 cm
- Inserts: 8 Stück mit zwei verschiedenen Montagemöglichkeiten
LY Snowskates applied our 19+ years of skateboard manufacturing and design experience when creating the top deck for our snowskate. It features a symmetrical shape with a deep tub concave and steep nose and tails to lock your feet into place. Pressed in Canada from 7 ply Maple and covered in a polyurethane clearcoat to prevent water damage. Comes with water repellent closed cell EVA foam griptape for maximum grip in all conditions.
- Symmetrical Shape
- Steep nose and tail provide pop and keep your feet in place
- 7 ply Maple construction
- Length: 35"
- Width: 9.7"
- Truck Base: 16" in the center
- Truck Mounting: 3 multiple truck base options
- Hand-made sub deck in Canada
- Hand-made top deck in Canada
- Bear snowskate trucks
- Telephone leash with stainless steel carabiner
- Weight: 3'170 g (exclusive leash)