Hovland Jeremy Jones Signature Model Bi-Level Snowskate
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
|Delivery time:||1 - 2 Days|
Jeremy Jones has been a hero to all of the team at Hovland since they were groms. So being able to work with him on a snowskate has been amazing. This skate features the same stability and poppiness of the regular Ram, but it has a custom top deck shape/size and some killer artwork. Hovland only did a limited run of these. Thanks to Jeremy for all his inspiration!!
The Ram is wide and stable, but also soft and poppy. It is our most versatile snowskate made to rally the whole mountain from the park to shallow pow.
The sub-deck has a medium-to-wide waist for max stability and a wide nose with a tapered tail.
- Core: Poplar
- Glass: Triaxle 690 Fiberglass
- Base: Sintered UHMW base
- ABS Sidewalls
- Steel edge with dampener
- Wrapped Stainless Steel Edges
- Length: 105 cm
- Radius: Secret
- Nose Wide: 15.2 cm
- Waist Wide: 12.7 cm
- Tail Wide: 14.0 cm
- Inserts: 12 inserts with three setup options
The Ram top deck is made of 7-ply hard maple and has high concave and kicks. It comes with EVA foam grip and a leash hole.
- Symmetrical Shape
- Steep nose and tail provide pop and keep your feet in place
- 7 ply Maple construction
- Closed Cell EVA foam grip
- Leash Hole
- Length: 36.75"
- Width: 9.5"
- Truck Base: 17" in the center
- Truck Mounting: 3 multiple truck base options
Single low-pivot steel and composite trucks.
- Sub Deck Made in Taiwan
- Top Deck Made in China
- Harfang Snowskate Trucks
- Telephone Leash with Aluminium Carabiner
- Weight: 3'280 g (exclusive Leash)