Hovland Five-Oh Bi-Level Snowskate
|Availability:||Out of stock|
The Five-Oh from Hovland is made to shred the park, but can also ride the whole mountain. It's super poppy with a very small amount of early rise to keep you smooth on base and boxes.
The Five-Oh subdeck is made to shred the park. It's super wide, short & flexy. It has a very small amount of early rise to keep you smooth on rails and boxes, and it has tons of pop for ollies.
- Core: Poplar
- Glass: Triaxle 690 Fiberglass
- Base: Sintered UHMW base
- ABS Sidewalls
- Steel edge with dampener
- Wrapped Stainless Steel Edges
- Length: 92 cm
- Radius: Secret
- Nose Wide: 15.2 cm
- Waist Wide: 14.0 cm
- Tail Wide: 15.2 cm
- Inserts: 12 inserts with three setup options
The Five-Oh top deck is made of 7-ply hard maple and has high concave and kicks. It comes with EVA foam grip and a leash hole.
- Symmetrical Shape
- Steep nose and tail provide pop and keep your feet in place
- 7 ply Maple construction
- Closed Cell EVA foam grip
- Leash Hole
- Length: 35.5"
- Width: 9.5"
- Truck Base: 17" in the center
- Truck Mounting: 3 multiple truck base options
Single low-pivot steel and composite trucks.
- Sub Deck Made in Taiwan
- Hand-made Top Deck in the USA (Denver, Colorado)
- Harfang Snowskate Trucks
- Telephone Leash with Aluminium Carabiner
- Weight: 2'990 g (exclusive Leash)