The Buckshot from Hovland is an All-Mountain Snowskate that can handle anything your resort throws at you. The sub-deck has a wide waist for max stability and the really wide nose get it up and over deeper snow. This snowskate can handle everything from hardpack and ice to a couple feet of pow.
The Buckshot sub-deck is great for rallying around the mountain. It's nice & wide, flexy but also poppy and has a wide nose for handling deeper snow.
- Core: Poplar
- Glass: Triaxle 690 Fiberglass
- Base: Sintered UHMW base
- ABS Sidewalls
- Steel edge with dampener
- Wrapped Stainless Steel Edges
- Length: 126 cm
- Radius: Secret
- Nose Wide: 20.3 cm
- Waist Wide: 14.0 cm
- Tail Wide: 13.3 cm
- Inserts: 12 inserts with three setup options
The Buckshot top deck is made of 7-ply hard maple and has high concave and kicks. It comes with EVA foam grip and a leash hole.
- Symmetrical Shape
- Steep nose and tail provide pop and keep your feet in place
- 7 ply Maple construction
- Closed Cell EVA foam grip
- Leash Hole
- Length: 36"
- Width: 9.5"
- Truck Base: 17" in the center
- Truck Mounting: 3 multiple truck base options
Single low-pivot steel and composite trucks.
- Sub Deck Made in Taiwan
- Hand-made Top Deck in the USA (Denver, Colorado)
- Harfang Snowskate Trucks
- Telephone Leash with Aluminium Carabiner
- Weight: 3'650 g (exclusive Leash)